Skip to main navigation.

Development Assistance Programs

CIPCO and its member owners have a definite interest in growing Iowa’s economy. Programs, policies and partnerships have been developed and formed over the years in support of economic growth, by assisting prospective power customers in property location, financing and incentive pricing.

  • Revolving Loan Funds - Individual cooperative revolving loan funds available across Iowa, provide millions of dollars in alternative financing. These flexible financing tools offer low cost financing to assist in project expansions. CIPCO’s revolving loan fund was created to improve the quality of life in rural areas by contributing to long-term improvement in local economies. *Non-Discrimination Statement
  • CMA Ventures - a wholly owned subsidiary of CIPCO, was established as a private investments fund providing a source of risk capital for start up companies in Iowa. The primary goal is to generate positive return on its investments and provide resources available to grow Iowa entrepreneurial businesses. To learn more about CMA Ventures visit
  • Midwest Growth Partners - a $41 million private equity fund, MGP is seeking investment opportunities in growth-oriented companies located in the upper Midwest communities.
  • Iowa Area Development Group - was organized in 1985 to solicit new businesses and promote the expansion of current businesses within the service areas of Iowa’s electric cooperatives. The economic development professionals at IADG are uniquely qualified to provide businesses valuable insights about the state of Iowa, communities, business climate and available contacts and resources.
  • IASourceLink - IASourceLink is the premier free online resource connecting entrepreneurs and small businesses to more than 300 resource providers across Iowa. IASourceLink is made available by the Iowa Economic Development Authority in collaboration with MyEntre.Net at the University of Northern Iowa.

*Non-Discrimination Statement

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Co-op Connections savings Co-ops and energy efficiency